The online application for the recruitment of a deputy director position by the Odisha Civil Service Commission (OPSC) has started.
A total of 80 Deputy Director (Law) positions in the Odisha B group secretariat would be recruited during this recruitment drive.
2021 OPSC Recruitment Deputy Director Vacancy Details
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 important dates
- The link for registration / re-registration and payment of exam fees will be available from November 26 to December 24, 2021.
- The deadline for submitting registered online applications is December 13, 2021.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment Vacant position 2021
- Total: 80 stations (UR-35 including 12W), SEBC-10 (3W), SC-15 (5W) and ST-20 (7W)
OPSC Assistant Recruitment Director salary 2021
- Selected applicants would get Rs 44,900 at Level 10, Cell-1 of the ORSP Rules Compensation Matrix, 2017 with the usual high cost allowances and other allowances that may be sanctioned from time to time by the Odisha government.
OPSC Deputy Director Recruitment Age limits 2021
- An applicant must have reached the age of 23 and must not be over the age of 35 as of January 1, 2021. However, there will be flexibility for applicants in the reserved categories.
OPSC Deputy Director Recruitment Diploma of studies 2021
- An applicant must have a Bachelor of Laws degree from a recognized university and have knowledge of computer application on the date of application.
2021 Examination Fee for the Recruitment of OPSC Deputy Directors
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs 500 only. Applicants belonging to the Listed Caste and the Listed Odisha Tribe and persons with disabilities (whose permanent disability is 40% and above) are exempt from paying this fee.
OPSC Assistant Director Recruitment 2021 Selection Process