Recruitment of PRL Assistants and Junior Personal Assistants 2022: The Physics Research Laboratory (PRL) of the Ministry of Space published the recruitment notification for assistant and junior personal assistant on September 26, 2022 and the deadline for filling in the online application form is September 15 October 2022 at 5 p.m. Here in this article, we will render every detail of the official notification in the simplest form possible, such as the eligibility criteria for the exam. Also, the application process for this particular recruitment in addition to the screening process as well as the application fee for PRL Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022.
At the end of this article, we will provide the important links regarding the PRL Personal Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2022 so that candidates can easily complete the application without encountering any hurdles or mistakes.
Recruitment of PRL Assistants and Junior Personal Assistants 2022
The overview of the exam is presented in the table below:
|Recruitment name||Recruitment of Assistant and Junior Personal Assistant|
|department satisfied||Department of Space, Government of India|
|Name of designations||Assistant and junior personal assistant|
|How to apply||On line|
|Pay level||Assistant >>Level -4- Rs 25,500 to Rs 81,100
Junior Personal Assistant>>Level-4- Rs 25,000 to Rs 81,100
Recruitment of PRL Personal Assistants and Junior Personal Assistants 2022 – Key Dates
For the convenience of students, the main dates have been listed below in the table:
|Date of publication of the notification by the authority||September 26, 2022|
|Date and time of the end of the online application and registration||October 15, 2022 Until 5:00 p.m.|
|End date of receipt of hard copy of documents such as Category/PwBD/Registration Confirmation Format, Clearance Certificate and NOC||October 21, 2022|
|Last date for online fee payment||October 16, 2022|
|Last date for payment of offline fees via challan||October 20, 2022|
|Admit card release date||to be announced|
|Exam date||to be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment of PRL Assistants and JPAs 2022
Qualification for recruitment is divided into two categories:
- Essential educational criteria
- Age criteria
Essential educational criteria
The candidate must have at least 60% marks upon graduation or a CGPA of 6.32 out of 10. The university or college from which the candidate graduated must be authorized by the recognized university. In addition to this, candidates must be proficient in every way in the use of computers.
Junior Personal Assistant
For JPA candidates, the candidate must have graduated with at least 60% marks or 6.32 CGPA out of 10 from an authorized university and must be proficient in computer literacy. Also, must possess a minimum speed of 60 WPM in English shorthand Specifically.
Should have a business practice/secretarial degree with at least 60% grades or 6.32 GPA from an authorized college or university. They must also have a minimum of one year of experience as a shorthand typist/stenographer. Additionally, a candidate must be computer literate and possess 60 WPM in English shorthand.
The candidate must be between the ages of 18 and 28 and both dates are inclusive. The age calculation deadline would be the last date of the online application. For SC and ST applicants, relaxation of the upper age limit is granted up to 33 and 31 for OBC applicants. It is to be noted that applicants with PwBD will be granted age relaxations as per Indian Government standards.
Application Procedure for the Recruitment of PRL Assistants and JPAs 2022
The procedure for completing the online application form will be as follows:
- Open the official website of the authority by filling in the address i.e. https://www.prl.res.in/.
- On the homepage, the candidate will find an “Opportunities” icon.
- In the opportunities section, the candidate will find the “Vacancies” icon.
- Open it and a notification page will appear ‘ADVT. CRRR. NOPE. 09(1)/2022 – REVISED ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ASSISTANT AND JUNIOR PERSONAL ASSISTANT RECRUITMENT AT PRL’.
- Click on this link and the notification will open.
- In this notification, the applicant can link the application opposite the eligibility criteria. Tap on it and the application page opens.
- After reading the instructions, a candidate can click on the link at the end of this article.
- Now, first of all, the candidate has to register and then fill in the application form.
- For registration, the candidate must have a valid phone number and an email id in which the candidate will receive the password.
- During registration, the basic information about the candidate is filled in.
- After submitting the form, the applicant will receive an email containing a link. Click on this link, then on the application form, the student is activated. Apart from this, candidate generated passwords should also be kept safe by the candidate.
- Now part -2 of the online form must be completed.
- Enter the registration number and password.
- The candidate profile opens. Carefully fill in the educational details.
- Now upload the scanned copy of the candidate’s photo and signature along with the required educational documents.
- Now the candidate has to pay the application fee and submit the application form.
- Download and save the application form for future use.
It should be noted that all documents regarding the NOC, OBC SC/ST, PwBD, Clearance Certificate and Enrollment Confirmation Certificates as well as the application generated after online submission of the application should be sent to the authority no later than October 21, 2022 at the address below:
ROOM NUMBER. 003
PHYSICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY
Documents required before completing the application form
- An active email id and mobile phone number of the candidate.
- A scanned passport-size image of the candidate with a maximum size of 10 KB and must be in jpg format. The photograph must not be older than three months.
- 10th/12th certificates.
- Graduation grade sheets from all years with their diploma.
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s degree, diploma or provisional degree of a maximum size of 70 kb in pdf format.
- Category certificate if you are applying in this category.
- For veterans, clearance certificate.
Application Fee for PRL Assistant and JPA Recruitment
The crucial dates for the application fee have been mentioned in the table above. Application fees can be paid online as well as through the SBI Challan.
PRL Recruitment 2022: Important Links
Yes, a candidate can complete the application for assistant as well as JPA. The applicant must complete a separate application for each of them and must also pay the separate application fee for them.
Yes, the candidate will receive a TA for the train in sleeper class or the ordinary bus ticket.
Yes, the candidate can surely pay the fees offline through a challan and can make the payment in the nearby SBI bank.