The Odisha Personnel Selection Commission (OSSC) has issued an important notification for recruitment to Civil Defense Instructor / Senior Store Inspector positions under the General Directorate of Police (DGP), Fire Services, home guards and civil defense, Odisha, Cuttack (Home Department).
The Commission previously published an indicative announcement on December 31, 2020.
The online registration window for positions has started on the official website of the Commission, www.ossc.gov.in from today. As per the official notification, 12 Civil Protection Instructor / Senior Store Inspector positions will be filled through this recruitment drive.
Online registration opening date: July 20, 2021
Online registration deadline: August 19, 2021
Opening date for online examination fee payment: July 20, 2021
Exam fee online payment deadline: August 19, 2021
Online application deadline: August 27, 2021
-Appointment for posts will initially be on a contractual basis bearing a consolidated salary of Rs. 16,880 per month (for 10 years) in accordance with the Odisha Group-B Post Amendment Rules (Contract Appointment), 2017 notified to the government in GA and PG Department in 2017.
– Applicants with disabilities are not eligible to apply for the position.
-The candidate must not be under 21 years old and must not exceed 32 years old on January 1, 2020 to be able to apply for the positions (see clause 5 of this advertisement) with a customary relaxation of age for the categories reserved in accordance with the relevant government rules. of Odisha in force.
– Applicants other than SC & ST category have to pay a sum of Rs 200 as examination fee via the online mode when filling the online application form using debit card / credit card / UP1 or any other mode available in the online form to apply for the position.
How to register:
-Applicants should review the detailed advertisement before completing the online application form.
– Applicants must apply online using the official website of the Commission www.ossc.gov.in – All eligible applicants must register by clicking on the “APPLY ONLINE” button on the home page of the website of the Commission.
– Candidates applying for the first time on the OSSC application portal must register for the position by clicking on the “NEW USER” button displayed on the screen.
-When submitting the registration form, a username and password will be generated.
– By clicking on New User “or” Registered User, instructions for completing the registration / re-registration and online application forms should appear on the computer screen. The step-by-step procedure for registration / re-registration can be viewed by clicking on âInstructionsâ for completing the online application. âThese instructions should be read carefully before completing the application form.