Kerala SET 2022 registration deadline extended to November 3. Check out the online application link, easy steps to apply, application fees, exam date and other details here.
Kerala SET 2022
Kerala SET 2022 latest registration date was extended until November 3 by the LBS Center for Science & Technology. Anyone who has not yet applied for Kerala SET 2022 can now complete and submit the application form on lbscentre.kerala.gov.in before the deadline. However, the deadline for submitting the application fee is November 5, 2021.
Previously, the last online application date was October 30, 2021, which is now extended until November 3. Applicants are advised to complete the application process as early as possible in order to avoid the last minute rush to the official website. Online applications will be submitted by 5:00 p.m. After that, the registration and payment link will be disabled.
After completing the online application process for Kerala SET 2022, the board will release hall tickets on December 20, 2021 from 5:00 p.m. Applicants will have a total of 20 days to download and print admission cards. The exam is scheduled for January 9, 2022.
SET 2022 exam template:
Kerala SET will consist of two articles. that is, test 1 and test 2. Test 1 will consist of two tests covering the subjects of aptitude for teaching and general knowledge and test 2 comprises the subject which the candidate has completed. studied at its post-graduate level.
- Paper I will be 120 questions divided into parts A and B with 60 questions in each section. One point will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Paper 2: There will be 120 questions in paper II, each correct answer will award 1 point for all subjects except statistics and mathematics. There are approximately 80 math and statistics questions which will award 1.5 points for each correct answer. The full exam will last 4 hours. ie 2 hours for each paper.
Easy Steps to Apply to Kerala SET 2022
- Applicants must have a mobile number to register. Registration details will be provided to this mobile by SMS. Mobile numbers once registered cannot be used for other applicants.
- The candidate will have a data entry screen and enter details without error.
- After entering all the details, check all the details again. No corrections will be allowed after data submission.
- After successfully submitting the details, you will receive a Registration ID and Site Access Key.
- The candidate must have a file with a maximum size of 30 KB and contain his photograph with a size of 200 pixels in height and 150 pixels in width, with a light background.
- Click the Choose File button to select the file and press Upload.
- The uploaded photo will be displayed and if it is clear and OK, proceed to the next step of online payment.
- Pay the exam fees
- Take the printout of the submitted application.
Kerala SET 2022 Application Fee – Rs. Rs. 1000 / – (for General Cream / OBC and non-cream layer applicants) and Rs. 500 / – for SC / ST applicants and applicants with visual / physical disabilities greater than 40%.
Apply online now
How can I register for KSET 2022?
Applicants can register by visiting the official website of the LBS Center for Science & Technology.ielbscentre.in or by clicking on the link provided in the article.
How much application fee is required to pay for Kerala SET 2022 registration?
Rs.1000 / – (for applicants to general creamy and non-creamy / OBC diapers) and Rs.500 / – for SC / ST applicants and applicants with visual / physical disability greater than 40%.
What was the Kerala SET 2022 registration deadline?
Previously, the last online application date was October 30, 2021.
When is the deadline for submitting the application fee for KSET 2022?
The deadline for submitting the application fee is November 5, 2021.
What is the deadline for KSET 2022?
November 3, 2021.