The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is recruiting for Assistant Professor, Stores Officer and Assistant Minerals Economist position on its official website @upsc.gov.in. Check How to Apply Online for UPSC Recruitment 2022 Application Process, Eligibility Criteria and other details below here.
UPSC Recruitment 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022: The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has posted the latest notification for the recruitment of various positions such as Assistant Professor, Stores Manager and Assistant Mining Economist in the job log and website official – upsc.gov.in.
Interested applicants for UPSC Vacancy 2022 can submit the online application no later than March 03, 2022. Candidates can apply only online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC Notification Download
UPSC Online Application Link
Online application deadline – 03 March 2021
- Assistant Professor (History), Integrated Headquarters (Civil Personnel Directorate), Ministry of Defense (Navy) – 1 position
- Stores Officer, Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Department of Defense Research and Development, Ministry of Defense – 11 (SC-01, OBC-02, EWS-01, UR-07) (PwBD-01)
- Assistant Mining Economist (Intelligence), Indian Bureau of Mines, Ministry of Mines – 14 (SC-02, OBC-03, EWS-01, UR-08) (PwBD-04)
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak, Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, NCT Government of Delhi – 1 (UR-01).
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Dravya Guna, Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, NCT Government of Delhi – 1 (UR-01)
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga, Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, NCT Government of Delhi – 2 (SC-01, UR-01)
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana, Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, NCT Government of Delhi – 2 (OBC-01, UR-01)
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda), Shalakya Tantra, Directorate of AYUSH, Department of Health and Family Welfare, NCT Government of Delhi – 1 (OBC-01)
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Assistant Professor, Stores Manager and Mineral Economics Assistant Positions
- Assistant Professor – Good academic record with at least 55% mark (or equivalent mark on a point scale wherever the grading system is followed) at Masters level in History from an Indian university, or equivalent degree from a foreign university accredited and authorized the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC/CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC such as SLET/SET. Applicants with a PhD (awarded in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Awarding a PhD) Regulations 2009 are exempt from the requirement of NET/SLET/SET. NET/SET/ SLET will not be required for these Masters Programs in a discipline for which NET/SET/SLET is not conducted.
- Stores Officer – Degree from a recognized university. (B) EXPERIENCE: Three years of experience in a government or semi-government agency or reputable private company in procurement, maintenance of technical stores or accounts.
- AME – Master’s degree in applied geology or geology or economics or bachelor’s degree in mining engineering from a recognized university or institute. 3 years of experience in the field of mineral economics.
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) – Degree in Ayurvedic medicine from a university established by law or statutory board/faculty/examination body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under the Central Council of India Act 1970 Indian medicine. A postgraduate degree in the relevant subject/specialty included in the schedule of the Central Council of Indian Medicine Act 1970.
- Lecturer (History) – 35 years old
- Store Manager – 30 years old
- Assistant mining economist (intelligence) – 35 years old
- Assistant teacher (Ayurveda) Agad Tantra evum Vidhi Vaidyak – 45 years old
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Dravya Guna – 45 years old
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Prasuti Tantra evum Stri Roga – 45 years old
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Ras Shastra evum Bhaishajya Kalpana – 45 years old
- Assistant Professor (Ayurveda) Shalakya Tantra – 48 years old
How to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply online no later than March 3, 2022:
- Visit the UPSC Online Website
- Click on ‘ONLINE RECRUITMENT APPLICATION (ORA) FOR VARIOUS RECRUITMENT POSITIONS’.
- Now click on “Apply now”
- Read all important instructions and register for positions
- After registration, login to your account and fill in the details
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA), print the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
Rs. 25/- (No charge for SC/ST/PwBD/Female applicants)
What is the UPSC SO age limit?
When is the latest date for UPSC recruitment 2021?
March 03, 2022
How can I apply for UPSC 2022?
You can apply by clicking “Apply Online” on the UPSC website.